Monday 1 April 2013

March favourites

Hey everyone,


Well I've never done a monthly favourite post before but I do love to read other bloggers posts, so I thought I'll do one myself, when in Rome and all that.







As you may have read in my other post, I've loved using Crystal Clear Melt Away The Years cleanser, it had been a daily staple since I received it. You can read my review here and see why it has become part of my skin care routine.

As well as the cleanser, I have also loved Crystal Clear Polish which you can read all about here, this is also become a daily staple within my routine.

I have been using a sample of Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream moisturiser and the Premier Cru The Eye Cream this month. I have fallen in love with these products. They smell amazing, very decadent, and left my skin feeling great. I used these in the morning, leaving them to soak in for a good 10 to 15 minutes before applying my make up. The moisturiser is quite thick but it soaks in extremely well, my make up  lasted for the  usual 12-14 hours before I experienced any shine. The eye cream, was rich but again soaked in well. Although, I don't have any crows feet as yet, I felt that the eye cream was suited to those that have fine lines already, as it may be too rich for those that use eye cream for preventative measures. The price tag for these creams are quite steep, this is definitely a wish list product for me. You can purchase them here for £92.50 and here for £49.00. These products are definitely for those who are concerned about ageing, and at my age ( please don't ask :) ) that is something I have become more concerned about recently.

I have just finished my Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair, (cue sad face). This is the first time I have used this serum and oh my gosh it was a light bulb moment when I used this! I think my skin may have actually thanked me when I first applied it. It is definitely a must have product and one to be added to my purchase list. I have not written a full post on this simply because there are literally thousands of blog posts regarding it and I would be re-iterating all the positive comments. Estee Lauder have gained iconic status regarding this serum, and it has been part of my mothers skin care regime for as long as I can remember. You can purchase it here for £44.00

The next product I have been using this month is Elemis Pro-Collogen Oxygenating Night Cream. This is a multi-award winning cream, it's simply a wonder product. I loved using this night cream, it too smelt amazing. I apply this after my Advanced Night Repair before heading to bed, and it soaked in through the night, leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated in the morning.  I can safely say that my skin has never been so good, it looks so much better, I've even received compliments on the how I look younger! As you can imagine this made me a very happy lady indeed. Unfortunately the cream is a little bit on the steep side, and will be added to my wish list, in the vain hope one of my loved ones my buy me it for my next birthday (hint hint)  You can purchase it here for £95.00

Finally, this month I have loved using Kerastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique and Fondant Nutri-Thermique on my hair. It is targeted for those with very dry and colour treated hair, which is exactly how my hair was feeling up until I started using these. It definitely does as it says on the tin! My hair is softer, with less tugs, dries and styles better now. You can purchase the shampoo here for £14.05 and the conditioner here for £16.60.

All in all this has been a great month for my beauty products, I hope April is just as good. What have you been loving this month? Have you got any suggestions of products I have yet to try?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Love reading reviews and favourites on blogs
    Found you via twitter will be joining when am on my laptop
    What skintype do you have
    I am wanting to try the estee lauder product need a serum in 30s shame I cannot get a sample to try first am housebound

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try crystal clear range need to start using my stash first lol

    ReplyDelete