Tuesday 18 June 2013

Body moisturiser the in shower variety.

Hey everyone,


So I first heard of Nivea's In-Shower Body Moisturiser from my favourite beauty blogger at British Beauty Blogger here, and knew I had to try it. I scoured my local Boots, Superdrug and Savers with no avail, so as soon as it was available online I bought it. 

Nivea is one the first to launch an in-shower body moisturiser, which is quite surprising  that no one has ever thought of that before. Gone are the days of standing shivering wet whilst rubbing in oil, or drying off to then rub a cold cream or lotion into our body's, or even just skipping the body moisturiser stage, which with summer looming is a no no. So Nivea were definitely on the money with this product. 

My opinion is that it's great, does exactly what it says it will do. I admit I was super excited the first time I tried it out. I showered, with Nivea body wash too, and then whist still under the shower I massaged the moisturiser in. It felt slightly strange rubbing a cream into skin when I knew I'd be rinsing it off. Once rinsed off I then dried off. The effect on my skin was that it felt softer after one use. A week later my skin feels softer, with less dry patches. My only issue with the product is actually the packaging. The bottle can become slippery when handling with wet lotion-y hands but this doesn't put me off repurchasing. All in I love this product, so much that it has been re-purchased another twice since. Have you tried it yet? Is there other in-shower moisturisers I can try? xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment