Wednesday 19 June 2013

Hair saver, sweet smelling wonder

Hey everyone,


A few months ago I was gifted some hair care products from the team at Neal & Wolf. The reason I have waited so long to blog about these products is that I really put them to the test! I received Ritual - Daily Cleansing Shampoo, Harmony - Intensive Care Treatment for all hair types, and Silk - Smoothing Blow Dry Balm.











Since receiving these products I have used an at home hair stripping kit and then proceeded to destroy my hair some more with an at home hair lightening kit. I know, stupid is not the only name I was calling myself. Needless to say my hair was pretty much destroyed. During all my at home shenanigans I have been using the Neal and Wolf regularly as part of my hair care routine.

My opinion of these products? Brilliant! They worked a treat on my poor over processed hair. The Ritual shampoo was gentle yet effective at cleaning my hair. The Harmony conditioner works great as a daily conditioner, and also as a conditioning treatment. I sat frequently for an hour or more with my head wrapped in clingfilm, so the intensive conditioning could work its magic some more. All the products smelt amazing, even a day later I could still smell the lush scent. I actually got my hair sorted today, thankfully no more awful hair, and the hairdresser commented how good my hair was after all of the damage I had done. That itself is high praise for the Neal and Wolf products.
So thank you to the team at Neal and Wolf for helping me more than you could have realised xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment